Jan 22, 2010

I'm the only person on the planet that liked All About Steve

That's right people, I LIKED All About Steve. Let me say one thing to all the critics that slammed it as a horrible movie: it's a comedy, they don't have to be serious, they don't need a stellar plot. Ok, there wasn't much of a plot at all but that just added to its hilarity in my opinion. Come on! Sad sap girl trying to make a man love her by chasing him everywhere turns into a hero by saving deaf kids from a mine shaft! I laughed just typing that! It's funny because it's stupid. Plus, it's got like half the cast of the Hangover in it. It's stupid comedy gold. Yes it screams pathetic stalker and yes it has no plot but you know what, I left the theater happy with my abs hurting so it couldn't have been all that bad. Sometimes it's nice to just go to a movie to watch Sandra Bullock make a fool of herself. So, take that stick out of your bum, turn your mind off for a night, and enjoy a movie that has absolutely no point.

No comments:

Post a Comment